This step will guide you through setting up an EdgeWorker, uploading the CrowdHandler integration bundle and activating it.
- Log into your Akamai account.
- Open the side navigation and select the EdgeWorkers product.
- Select "Create EdgeWorker ID".
- Configure as Follows.
Group - Your Group ID
Contract ID - Your Contract ID
Resource Tier - Dynamic
- Click Create.
- Click on the ID of your newly created EdgeWorker.
- Click create version button.
- Download the latest Integration code bundle.
- Click the upload file option and upload the integration code bundle that you downloaded.
- Click "Create Version".
- Click the ellipsis under the actions column and select "activate version".
- Activate the latest version on your chosen stage environment.
- Continue to Step 2 - Associate EdgeWorker with property
Activating the EdgeWorker will have no impact on your application/site until it has been associated with a property and deployed.